Yellow Sapphire Stone (Pukhraj)
Yellow sapphire stone, popularly called Pukhraj, is an eminent precious stone. The yellow-colored gemstone belongs to the Corundum mineral family. Vedic astrology considers it one of the most recognized gemstones people wear for professional prosperity, blissful matrimony, healthy progeny, and enhanced willpower. This precious gemstone comes from Sri Lanka or Ceylon.
Who Should Wear Pukhraj Rashi Stone?
Vedic astrologer links yellow sapphire gemstone to the most powerful planet, Jupiter. While wearing the stone, you need to ensure that Jupiter occupies a positive place in the native’s birth chart. Indian or Vedic astrology suggests wearing Pukhraj stone for Sagittarius and Meen (Pisces) Rashi. In contrast, Western astrology prescribes the yellow sapphire gemstone for Sagittarius. People belonging to Zodiac Signs Aries, Leo, Cancer, and Scorpio can also wear the gem.
How to Wear Yellow Sapphire Gemstone?
- The weight of the stone: The weight of the stone must be a minimum of 1/12th of the wearer’s body weight.
- Color of the stone: Vedic astrology suggests wearing bright lemon or yellow color Pukhraj stone for best results.
- Preferred metal: Astrologers suggest wearing yellow sapphire Rashi stone in gold or silver. However, you can wear it in Brass (Panchdatu), platinum, and white gold in some cases.
- Finger: Astrologers suggest wearing the gemstone on the index finger of the working hand.
- Day and time: Wearing the gemstone on Thursday early morning between five and seven is the best time.
Benefits of Pukhraj Gemstone
Success in business, job, and academics
Since Jupiter is the ruler of knowledge and wealth, Pukhraj stone benefits the restoration of fortunes in businesses. The gemstone is ideal for jobs that require a great deal of intelligence, creativity, and practicality, such as academics, trade businesses, and judicial services.
Improves financial and social status
Astrologers immensely trust Pukhraj gemstone for bringing financial stability into an individual’s life. Moreover, the yellow sapphire gemstone improves willpower and wisdom, which leads to a rise in materialistic and economic wealth. It is one of the well-known and positive effects of yellow sapphire stone.
According to astrologers, wearing yellow benefits people by enhancing their digestive system and prevents kidney and liver infirmities. Pukhraj benefits the wearer’s body while dealing with diseases such as tuberculosis and jaundice.
Marital and progeny bliss
Astrologers recommend Pukhraj stone for women seeking matrimonial harmony or experiencing wedlock delays. With the planet Jupiter ruling the progeny, the effects of Pukhraj include aiding childless couples by promoting fertility.