Hessonite Stone (Gomed)
Hessonite Stone, Gomedhaka Stone, or Gomed Stone, is a dark brown or honey-colored semi-precious stone derived from the grossularite Garnet mineral group. The Jyotish gemstone represents the planet Rahu. Astrologers suggest wearing a pure and transparent hessonite having a delicate hue, brilliance, luster, and uniform color, which neutralizes the negative effects of Rahu. If Rahu holds a better position in an individual’s horoscope, it offers beneficial results during its major period, sub-periods. It also removes fear, creates clarity of mind, and offers spiritual growth. Gomed Stone comes from India, Sri Lanka (Ceylon), and Africa.
Who Should Wear Gomed Rashi Ratna?
Hessonite Stone or Gomed Stone is an important astrological gemstone because of its association with the planet Rahu. Astrologers recommend wearing Hessonite (Gomed) Stone to people undergoing Rahu Mahadasha in their birth charts. Vedic or Indian astrology prescribes Hessonite gemstone weight of e for Kumbh Rashi. In contrast, Western astrology assigns the gemstone for Gemini. However, the gemstone is also suitable for people belonging to Libra and Taurus Zodiac signs.
How to Wear Hessonite Rashi Stone?
- Weight of stone: The minimum weight of the stone should be 1/10 of the wearer’s body weight.
- Color: Astrologers recommend reddish-orange or deep honey as the ideal color for the Hessonite (Gomed) Stone.
- Metal: Astrologers recommend wearing the stone in a silver ring.
- Finger: It is better to consult an expert astrologer to find out which finger the gemstone suits you the best.
- Day and time: It is advisable to wear the Hessonite (Gomed) Stone on Saturday, early morning, between 5 and 7 am.
Benefits of Hessonite (Gomed) Gemstone
Improved position and power
Astrologers believe that when Rahu occupies a favorable position in an individual’s horoscope, a person can influence public opinions in his favor. Hence, people consider wearing the Hessonite (Gomed) Stone beneficial for public relations, diplomatic positions, event management, and commissioning trade.
Gomedh Stone or Hessonite Stone helps better acquire wealth if Rahu occupies a positive position in the individual’s horoscope. Incoming financial gains from numerous sources are one of the several known benefits of wearing Gomed Stone.
If you are suffering from disorders such as indigestion, asthma, and anxiety, wearing the Hessonite (Gomed) Stone offers a steady relief from these chronic ailments. However, the individual must know about identifying and wearing the original and best quality Jyotish Gomed for best results.
Creativity, clarity, and confidence
If you are prone to fear, stress, and anxiety in your everyday lives, wearing Gomed Rashi Ratan is highly beneficial. Wearing Gomed Stone or Hessonite Stone helps dispel confusion, timidity, and fear from the mind, thereby improving the focus and concentration of the wearer.
Contact Us Now
- BUY BLUE SAPPHIRE (NEELAM STONE) ONLINE
- BUY CATS EYE STONE ONLINE
- BUY EMERALD STONE (PANNA) ONLINE
- BUY HESSONITE STONE (GOMED) ONLINE
- BUY PEARL STONE (MOTI) ONLINE
- BUY RUBY STONE (MANIK) ONLINE
- BUY RED CORAL STONE (MOONGA) ONLINE
- BUY WHITE SAPPHIRE STONE (SAFED PUKHRAJ) ONLINE
- BUY YELLOW SAPPHIRE STONE (PUKHRAJ) ONLINE